COMMERCIAL INDUSTRIAL LED LIGHT MANUFACTURER

8W LED GU10 – INTERIOR DESIGN LED LIGHT BULB- SAME AS 80W INCANDESCENT

TECHNICAL INFORMATION

SKU: INIT-GU10-8.110

Certifications:

FCC, RohS, CE

Color Tempertature:

Cool White (6000ºK – 6500ºK), Natural White (4000ºK – 4500ºK)

Dimensions:

79 x 49 x 49 mm

Equivalent To:

70W incandescent

Lifespan:

> 60,000 hours

Output:

8W

Warranty:

5 years

Weight:

0.6 kg / 1.5 lbs

The 8W GU10 LED Light Bulb model produces a light output equivalent to an 80W halogen lamp while using a significantly lower amount of electricity. Cold to the touch and producing no UV or infrared radiation, the 8W interior design LED light bulb is your right choice for a vast variety of applications. In regular, old-fashioned GU10 lamps, only 5% of the energy consumed produces light and the other 95% of energy consumed is converted into heat. Unlike halogen lamps that sometimes last only a few months, INITIAL-LED’s GU10 lamps have an extra-long lifespan because of their high-quality materials.

Moreover, the 8W GU10 LED Light Bulb is optimized to function at a frequency of 50/60Hz on a regular AC 120V circuit. It is backed by a solid 5-year warranty and can last up to 100,000 hours. It is available in two color temperatures: Warm White (2700°K-3000°K) and Cool White (5500°K-6000°K). The 8W interior design LED light bulb is really admired by our clients. This LED bulb is a bestseller in Ontario, British Columbia, Québec and Nunavut in Canada. In the United States, this product is a bestseller in Connecticut, Massachusetts and Michigan.

Additionally, the 8W GU10 LED light bulb has anti-glare technology and fulfills the requirements of FCC, RoHS and CE. The 8W interior design LED light bulb is very popular among homeowners, business owners, electrical contractors and designers. This LED lamp is the ideal solution for residential settings requiring good lighting and low energy consumption. This small LED light is perfect for lighting various parts of the home including the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom.

INITIAL-LED also offers products adapted to a 12V circuit, such as the MR16. Do you think this product is ideal for you? Well just call us at 1 855-677-3889 or visit us at our showroom so we can help you to choose what best fits your needs.

Call Us Now at 1 855-677-3889 to Speak to our HEAVY DUTY BULBS expert