Starting date: immediately
Remuneration: to be discussed
You know what you want? We do too!
INITIAL-LED, the #1 manufacturer and fastest-growing company specialized in the distribution of LED products in North America, is currently expanding and is looking for motivated people to join their team based in Boucherville.
The Sales Assistant will report to the Product Integration Specialist and support them in their duties, and will have the following key responsibilities:
- Answering telephone calls and assisting customers;
- Placing orders over the phone, via email, and through other forms of correspondence;
- Completing bid solicitations and other documents related to the sales process;
- Preparing and verifying shipments;
- Ensuring administrative monitoring of company files;
- Maintaining the customer database by keeping each customer’s profile information up to date;
- Preparing and distributing monthly reports;
- Reaching the department’s weekly goals;
- Expanding your knowledge by participating in educational opportunities concerning lightning and electricity;
- Dealing with warranty cases;
- Accomplishing other related tasks required by the administration team.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Rigor and professionalism;
- Motivation and ambition;
- Autonomy and the ability to work under pressure;
- A client-focused approach;
- Administrative skills.
- Customer service and office work experience
- Bilingual (written and spoken)
Here’s how we see things:
Personality is foremost at INITIAL-LED and the will to succeed is the quality we value best. From our perspective, this quality is more valuable than work experience. Challenges and teamwork are part of our daily work and it is for that reason that creativity and autonomy are essential qualities for us.
INITIAL-LED offers a workplace based on the following values: respect, rigor, conviction, hard work, and the provision of a sense of accomplishment and fair remuneration.