Starting date: immediately
Working schedule: Full time
Remuneration: according to the pay scale
You know what you want? We do too!
INITIAL-LED , the #1 manufacturer and fastest growing company specialized in the distribution of LED products in North America is currently expanding and looking for motivated people to join their team, based in Boucherville.
Following the sales strategy determined by the management group, the Computer Graphic Designer will have the following key responsibilities:
- Create graphic designs;
- Maintain the company’s website and update marketing and publicity material;
- Develop new and innovative publicity concepts with the goal of staying ahead of the market;
- Develop internal marketing tools.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Rigor and professionalism;
- Innovation, initiative and creativity;
- Motivation and ambition;
- Autonomy and the ability to respect tight deadlines
- College degree or equivalent in multimedia, graphic design or related discipline;
- Masterful knowledge and experience of the Adobe suite (including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Dreamweaver);
- Masterful knowledge and experience of the MS Office suite;
- Bilingual (written and spoken).
Here’s how we see things:
Personality is foremost at INITIAL-LED and the will to succeed is the quality we value most. From our perspective, this quality is more valuable than work experience. Challenges and teamwork are part of our daily work and it is for that reason that creativity and autonomy are essential.
INITIAL-LED offers a workplace based on the following values: respect, rigor, conviction, hard work, and the provision of a sense of accomplishment and fair remuneration.